After more than 20 years of earning a living in motorsports, I’m going back (and forward) reposting as many of the images, videos, and content I’ve been involved with. Mostly for myself, but I hope you’ll enjoy them too.
- William Byron: Seize the Opportunity
Jamie Hylton called and said, “I got this kid.”
- YouTube and a Tale of Two Baja 1000 Cuts
An experiment with two different one minute intros to test the YouTube algorithm. If you follow Mr. Beast you might be aware of his obsession with the Youtube algorithm. The takeaway from…
- Born in Baja: Full Race
The Unicorn, Robby Gordon’s no-holds-barred trophy truck, is arguably the most famous off-road truck in the Baja Peninsula and the world. It also serves as the genesis for the Speed UTV brand…
- It’s not all motorsports…
- Sometimes it’s best to lay back and let others tell your story…
- See the Future #Next9 2012
- NASCAR Next Now: Class Reunion Part 2 | Old stories from the track
Seeing these guys review a video I produced years ago with the NASCAR NEXT program was a pleasant surprise.
- Bristol BTS
Behind the scenes at the Bristol Motor Speedway with Cleetus and Cars at the Bristol 1000.
- Photos: SST at Bristol with Cleetus McFarland
Some photography from Cleetus and Cars at the Bristol Motor Speedway.
- You can have any color you want as long as it’s black
Henry Ford’s famous quote about the Model T was, “Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants, so long as it is black.” The Model T only came…
- What happened in Mid-Ohio?
Behind the Scenes with Stadium Super Trucks at Mid-Ohio with the Indy Car Series.
- Unveil: Fake Car Cover
3d renders while at Hendrick Motorsports. Used 3ds Max to cover NASCAR car model with fabric to simulate car cover.
- Speed UTV. Designed for Earth. Episode 100
It’s been exactly 1000 days since Robby Gordon announced the Speed UTV project at the 2019 Sand Sports Super Show. In a Facebook and youtube series well over 100 videos long (including…
- The Best of Everything to do in Charlotte (Modified from reddit r/charlotte)
Personal weekly shrine: Brooks Sandwich House in Noda. Cash only. Places to Eat/Drink: Optimist hall (bars and food options) Food Trucks Friday Night in the South End BBQ Sweet Lews BBQ (Poor…
- Livestreaming the Baja 1000
Starlink is rapidly changing the broadcast options of off-road racing. I guess the real question is who wants to watch 1000+hp trophy trucks raging through the desert for 24 hours?
- Speed UTV UI Design
Sometimes UI is a web-based interface and sometimes it’s not.
- Music City GP Showcar
A real quick job on the fly to provide the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix with a show car to help promote the IndyCar Music City Grand Prix in Nashville, TN.…
- A manual for modern life: 50 Cognitive Biases to be aware of so you can be the very best version of yourself.
This was posted by Elon Musk on Twitter, however, @elonmusk posted potatoes quality images. I found a link on imagur (reverse image search) that had much more readable images. It is an…
- Stadium Super Trucks scores a win with Cleetus Mcfarland at the Grand Prix of Long Beach
Where ever Robby Gordon takes Stadium Super Trucks, the goal is simple. Win the weekend. Win the social, physical, and emotional contest. This year’s Long beach got the added boost of youtube…
- Grand Prix of Long Beach Liveries
- Winning April Fools
View this post on Instagram A post shared by Robby Gordon (@robbygordon) https://www.redditmedia.com/r/NASCAR/comments/ttvjm3/robby_gordon_to_make_his_nascar_return_at_watkins/?ref_source=embed&ref=share&embed=true It should have been a dead giveaway, being April 1st and all. Months after we shared the impromptu cell…
- “It’s the Internet…”
Years ago I took the cover photo of this post of Jesse James at an off-road race and really thought nothing of it other than to dump it on my Flickr page…
- Mountain Dew: Dewcision. An exercise in Anxiety.
- This is why we race – Max Gordon UTV World Championships
- Scenes from the UTV World Championship Pro Turbo
- Stadium Super Truck at The Long Beach Grand Prix
- Multicam Edit from Nashville
On-board with Robby Gordon at the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix in Nashville during race one. Complete race from three cameras, cut to the most interesting views using Davinci Resolve. Not…
- They’re Gonna Know
As we were preparing for the 2021 Music City Grand Prix, one of our conversations with the track revolved around sending out a press release about our participation in the event. The…
- “Thanks, Bill”
- Mid Ohio Stadium Super Trucks
- BTS: St.Petersburg Stadium Super Trucks
- Killer Content. Thanks for the feedback, Ranger Joe.
- What were you driving as a 12 year old?
- To The Moon
If you have ever been to a Stadium Super Truck race in person you know one thing. That off-road on-road formula usually wins the weekend, regardless of the category showcasing the motorsports…
- Dialing in the Diablo
Robby Gordon continues his relentless pursuit of bring Speed UTV to market. This episode once again took place in Parker, AZ which provides plentiful opportunities for off-road vehicles. The El Diablo is…
- Full Circle. The First time Kyle Larson Stepped Foot Into a Stockcar
After a rainy first day, it was all sunshine and fast cars at Langley Speedway in Hampton, Va., Thursday as ironically the 2011 Drive for Diversity Combine concluded with 26 talented drivers…
- Vector to 3d to Track
I frequently got my ‘feelings’ bruised while working at Hendrick Motorsports as the graphic artist. Scrolling the web, comments like “Hendrick needs to fire the graphic designer,” along with “It’s like they…
- NASCAR PAINT SCHEME Vector Templates
2016 Hendrick Motorsports Paint Schemes Template inherited from the previous graphic artist. Template inherited from the previous graphic artist. Changed the background to simplify. 2017 Hendrick Motorsports Paint Schemes New body style…
- Protected: Content is still king & why Robby Gordon’s Stadium Super Trucks is still the best bang for the buck in motorsports.
This content is password protected.
- NASCAR and DeFi are a match made in heaven.
You are going to start seeing a lot of DeFi paint schemes coming down the pipe. If you are confused about the DeFi revolution, essentially Bitcoin is approaching (some say has) mass…
- The NASCAR paint schemes nobody ever saw.
Looking through an old hard drive that I know I have bitcoin I purchased back in 2014. I hope I can find them. In the meantime enjoy these schemes I did while…
- 2020 Baja 1000 Race Recap Hugo Edition
The Hugo’s did a great job of compiling and shooting this Robby Gordon 2020 Baja 1000 recap video. Having been in the helicopter, they did a very nice job of blending the…
- Mad Max Gordon Makes His First Stadium Super Truck Start at Road America
Max Gordon, son of Robby Gordon, age 12, made his Stadium Super Truck debut in 2020 at Road America. The field included NASCAR Truck Series Champion Sheldon Creed, who also happens to…
- Beijing with Stadium Super Trucks and Chevrolet
- Everything you need to know about interchangeable parts for off-road race cars and beyond.
Another Informative episode with Robby Gordon as he shares how his Dakar Rally Experience shaped the development of the upcoming Speed UTV line of high-performance UTV’s. If you have an hour or…
- Where should I host my Multisite WordPress site?
Unless you plan on hosting a conspiracy theory website we recommend hosting your WordPress site on Amazon Web Services. The process can be a little daunting. However, there are plenty of resources…
- A billion spectators? The Dakar Rally and Its Global Reach!
I was on the coast in Southern Africa when I was introduced “as working for NASCAR.” As I began to explain, “No, not for NAS..” the other party said, “You mean like…
- Ridin’ Dirty
This is one of my favorite videos I made and not for the production value. I think the opening shot I got from an off-limits location at Eldora did it for me.…
- How the Dakar Rally media has changed for the better
Watching this really well done Dakar highlights package reminded me of how far the media landscape has changed – especially amongst the current insurrection crisis. Back in 2006, the ASO did not…
- Concept to Reality. It looked good from a distance but did anybody really see it up close?
View this post on Instagram A post shared by bc (@bobbychuck31)
- Past Livery
Some liveries from the cube over at Hendrick Motorsports. One of my personal favorites was the Great Cips jeans car which was created in vector.
- Speed UTV Glamis Test 4K
- Desert Testing El Diablo
- SPEED UTV Top Gear
- Livestream Unicorns
- Run & Gun
- NASCAR NEXT 2013
Who’s the biggest name on this list today? The annual NASCAR projections on it’s rising stars. Shot on Canon 60d mostly with 70-200 2.8 IS while chasing around the then know NASCAR…
- Does Tatoo Tequilla have Stadium Super Truck Ambitions?
A brief History of Tequila