To build a WordPress multisite on Amazon Lightsail, you will need to follow these steps:
- Create an Amazon Lightsail account and log in to the Lightsail management console.
- Click on the “Create instance” button and select the “WordPress” blueprint from the list of available options.
- Choose a pricing plan and select the region where you want to host your WordPress site.
- Configure your WordPress instance, including the name of your site, the administrator username and password, and the domain name you want to use for your site.
- Once your WordPress instance has been created, log in to the WordPress admin dashboard and navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the “Network Setup” option and select the “Sub-domains” network type.
- Enter the domain name you want to use for your multisite network and click on the “Install” button to complete the setup process.
- Your WordPress multisite network is now ready to use. You can create new sites within the network by clicking on the “Sites” menu in the WordPress admin dashboard and selecting the “Add New” option.
- To access your WordPress multisite network, simply go to the main domain name you specified during the setup process and log in using your administrator username and password.
With these steps, you can easily build a WordPress multisite network on Amazon Lightsail and start creating and managing multiple WordPress sites from a single installation.